B2B Billing Platforms

Help your billers cut their costs of payment and cash management

As a provider of a billing or accountancy  management platform, you can offer your billing clients a new invoice and payment option that has the flexibility of cash with the control of Direct Debits.

Answer Pay’s Request to Pay+ services help reduce the cost of managing bill payments by enabling a two-way digital communication between billers and payers for invoice payment.  Easily reconcilable; our Request to Pay+ solutions are certified to and go beyond the Pay.UK specification to cater for the specific need of your business.

The Benefits

Lower Cost

You and your clients save money on the cost of payment processing and reconciliation

Satisfied Customers

Bill payment clarity is essential for all businesses but is not something that is available on most bill payment methods

Improved payment conversion

Giving customers their choice of bill payment and options to part pay improves payment conversion

Answer Pay in Use

Direct Debit Provider

A BACs authorised direct debit bureau had recognised that with their direct debit service they were only processing 55% of all the payments for their utility customers.  As a digital first company they saw the opportunity to adopt Request to Pay+ from Answer Pay and capture the remaining 45% of the payment volume.

They adopted Answer Pay’s repository service to serve both sides of the ecosystem.  They provided an invoicing customer a new method to collect their payments that was cheaper than their existing cash, card or cheque processing.  They also gave the same company the opportunity to increase the engagement with their customer base by enabling the payment of their bills (not just those from the company).  The BACs bureau solved the problems that were facing the invoicing company and saw a resultant increase in payment volume.

How it Works

Find out more

CONTACT US